Nashville and Houston Convention Center Advertising Campaign
– “Green Ride” Pedicabs sponsored by Nashville, Houston and USAE lined up and shuttled ASAE delegates to and from convention hotels to the San Diego Convention Center. Complimentary ride tickets were available at the sponsor’s booths.
– Brand Ambassadors (drivers) wore Houston promo t-shirts during these 4 days.
USAE is a well known convention paper showing daily news about convention exhibitors, sponsors, and organizations. Nashville and Houston Convention Centers are also sponsors and exhibitors of this event. USAE must distribute their big sized and thick daily special papers to convention attendees for 4 days about 8 hours a day. They also need an outdoor advertising media to create brand awareness around the convention center and major convention hotels.
– With Field marketing strategy distribute the USAE daily papers.
– Drive more qualified customers to boots of USAE, Nashville, and Houston.
– To source new sales leads.
30 fully wrapped Pedicabs with news paper distribution baskets attached to them serviced around the convention center for 4 days. Hundreds of papers were handed out to conventioneers.